Join the family!
Being a member of La Halte, is giving life to La Halte
Are you close to someone living with a mental illness? La Halte is there for you. It is a safe space for those seeking to share their experiences, understand what is happening to them, talk about their fears or simply meet people going through a similar situation.
La Halte is there for you – always with respect and an open mind.
The pros of being a member:
- Receive our free newsletter
- Always be the first to know about our events, services and activities
- Conferences open to all: free for members, but not for non-members
- Psychoeducational programs: for caregivers only
- Free-themed workshops for members
- Respite activities (sugar shack, apple picking, Christmas party, etc.)
- Respite activities: invitations to shows
- Respite workshops: series of fun-filled, relaxing activities
- Access to our private library (books and videos)
- To become a member, being a caregiver – or having been a caregiver in the past – is mandatory. You also have to pay an annual membership fee.